Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Waiting for translations

I just sent out some documents that need to be translated from spanish to english: my work contracts, spanish residence number, our spanish police certificates and an extract of our bank accounts. For these certified translations I found Ibidem Group here in Barcelona, they offer their translation service at a very fair price compared to other companies that sent me quotes.
The translations will be ready next week and I am only missing a reference letter from my current employer to complete our application.
Once I have sorted through all the documents I will give you an overview of what I needed for our application.

1 comment:

oHoToS said...

Certified (legal) translations are quite expensive so we are quite lucky, having lived in France for a long time I did most of my education there and consequently most of the documents I have are already in french. For those who are not from an english or french-speaking country translations can rapidly sum up to several hundreds of Euros (at 0.10-0.20 Euros/word).