Wednesday, October 26, 2005

RPRF paid

This morning I went to my bank to make a wire transfer to the embassy to pay the right of permanent resident fee (RPRF) which must be paid before the immigrant visa is issued or before the applicant becomes a permanent resident in Canada. For my wife and me we had to pay 1380 Euros, it's CAD $975 per person as you can see on the CIC Canada Fee Schedule Page. The corresponding amounts in Euro for those who apply like us through the Paris embassy can be found at the embassy's immigration fees page.
The immigration service asked me to submit some additional information as well and now that I have posted everything the waiting can go on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish you both luck in being able to come to Canada. It seems your application is going smoothly and things are going faster than expected. Hope you guys get that passport request letter soon!